The National Economic and Development Authority offers a wide range of professional career opportunities in areas such as socioeconomic and development planning, investment programming, monitoring and evaluation, information technology, communication, legal services, and general administration. NEDA is committed to the professional development and welfare of its employees.
NEDA IX highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI). Applicants are required to signify interest in writing and attach the following documents for evaluation:
- Fully accomplished, updated, and signed Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Authenticated Copy of Certificate of Eligibility (CS Eligibility, PRC Licensure Examination, etc.);
- Authenticated Copy of College Diploma;
- Authenticated Copy of Transcript of Records; and
- Authenticated Copy of Certificate/s on Relevant Trainings, Seminars and Workshops.
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to the address below not later than October 16, 2020.
PHLORITA A. RIDAO
National Economic and Development Authority Regional Office IX
President Corazon C. Aquino Regional Government Center
Balintawak, Pagadian City 7016
EMAIL to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org