The National Economic and Development Authority offers a wide range of professional career opportunities in areas such as socioeconomic and development planning, investment programming, monitoring and evaluation, information technology, communication, legal services, and general administration. NEDA is committed to the professional development and welfare of its employees.
This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI). Applicants are required to signify interest in writing and attach the following documents for evaluation:
- Fully accomplished, updated, and signed Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Authenticated Copy of Certificate of Eligibility (CS Eligibility, PRC Licensure Examination, etc.);
- Authenticated Copy of College Diploma;
- Authenticated Copy of Transcript of Records;
- Authenticated Copy of Certificate/s on Relevant Trainings, Seminars and Workshops; and
- Authenticated Copy of Individual Performance Commitment Report (IPCR) with ratings for the last two semesters, if from government agencies.
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to the address below not later than 21 January 2021.
PHLORITA A. RIDAO
National Economic and Development Authority IX
Pres. Corazon C. Aquino Regional Government Center, Pagadian City 7016
NEDA PRIVACY NOTICE:
“All the personal information contained in your application documents shall be used solely for documentation and processing purposes within the NEDA and shall not be shared with any outside parties, unless with your written consent. Personal information shall be retained and stored by NEDA within a time period in accordance with the National Archives of the Philippines’ General Disposition Schedule.”
Source: Finance and Administrative Division